1. What is Personal Information?
This is defined as information collected by AMBIC CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) via the Company’s website, such as a customer’s address, name, age, telephone number, email address, and other information that can be used to identify an individual customer or information that is unique to an individual customer.
2. Management of Personal Information
The Company shall manage customers’ personal information in an appropriate manner and strive to ensure security by preventing leakage, loss, or damage to personal information.
3. Usage of Personal Information
The Company shall clearly state the purpose in advance when asking customers to provide their personal information.
Personal Information provided by customers shall only be used for the stated purposes and shall not be used for any other purpose without obtaining the consent of the customer.
Furthermore, if the customer does not wish to provide their Personal Information, the customer may refuse to do so at the customer’s own discretion.
Please note that in this case, the customer may not be able to use the services on the Company’s website.
4. Non-disclosure to Third Parties
The Company shall not disclose or provide the Personal Information provided by customers to third parties, with the exception of the following cases.
- When consent is obtained from the customer.
- When it is deemed to be necessary in order to provide the information to our affiliated companies, etc., in order to provide an appropriate response to the customer’s inquiry.
- When providing Personal Information to a cooperating company or subcontractor with whom we have concluded a confidentiality agreement to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use as clearly indicated to the customer.
- When the data is processed as statistical data in such a way that an individual customer cannot be identified.
- When disclosure of Personal Information is required by law etc.
5. Changes of Registered Information
The Company shall respond in an appropriate manner after a customer makes a request to change, confirm, correct or delete their own registered Personal Information, only after the Company has confirmed that the person making the request is the customer himself/herself or a person authorized by the customer.
6. Protection of Personal Information at Linked Sites
The Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the protection of Personal Information on the websites of third parties linked from the Company’s website.
The content of this policy is subject to change in accordance with changes in laws and regulations.