Heat-resistant nonwoven tube for rolls used on continuous hot-dip galvanizing line (CGL)
We can manufacture heat-resistant tubes using para-aramid, PBO and stainless steel fibers, and also meet your requests for a multi-layered structure, inside diameter and length.
- No pickup of zinc to rolls.
- Surface of steel sheets is not flawed.
- Surface temperature of a roll is kept uniformed.
- Decrease of flaws improves product yield.
- Doctor blade device using for thermal-sprayed roll is not required.
- Existing rolls can be used and new investment in facility is not required.
- Roll life is extended, and cost and time for replacement work are greatly reduced.
※Please contact us for detailed specifications.