Continuous hot-dip galvanizing line (CGL)
Heat-resistant nonwovens tube for top roll use
We produce heat-resistant tubes using para-aramid, PBO and stainless-steel fibers. We produce them in multi-layer types and can manufacture them to a wide range of lengths and diameters.
- No pickup from galvanic hot-dip.
- Eliminates staining or markings from pressing.
- Uniform roll surface temperature.
- Reduced defects in steel sheets and improved product yield.
- No doctor blade used for thermal spray rolls is required.
- No new capital investment is required to use existing rolls.
- Significant reduction in replacement labor and work time by life improvement.
CGL line image diagram
※Please contact us for detailed specifications.